COVID-19 is a viral illness!
Here are some highlights about the response that Faith Community Health System will be taking – all of these come directly from the CDC.
- Please be aware that COVID-19 causes respiratory like viral symptoms; however, not all fever, cough, and congestion are subject to COVID-19 concern
- Follow standard infection control precautions when ill or come in contact with someone who is ill:
- Cover coughs
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer
- Stay home and separate yourself from others, especially from immunocompromised individuals, elderly, and very young.
- Seek medical attention as needed for moderate to severe illness
- Anyone presenting to a facility in our health system will be screened at the door, per CDC recommendations, and triaged/tested/treated accordingly.
If you or anyone that asks would like to read directly from our source, please go to: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html