Well, the news is out!! We’re going 24 hours!!
This is something that we have been working towards for a long time now and are so excited to finally announce our first date of being a 24 hour access facility, October 28th!!! We have had so many requests for this change and they have not gone unheard. We decided to make this switch for many reasons but mainly just so that our wonderful members can enjoy our services on the weekends, LATE nights, and even holidays. Each paid member will have the ability to access our facility simply by scanning their thumbprint.
With this added benefit comes great responsibility, however. I want to personally ask each and every one of you to please respect our beautiful facility and our 24HR rules and policies. When you come to get your finger print scanned you will be asked to sign an extensive list of rules and regulations regarding the changes. Please read this agreement thoroughly so that you do not accidentally break a rule and put your membership at stake.
Below are some of the most common FAQ’s that I have received so far:
- How do I gain 24 hour access?
- Each paying member that has a payment method on file may come to the wellness center anytime during our normal business hours to assign your thumbprint and sign your user agreement.
- What are the staffed hours?
- Monday -Friday, 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Can I bring a guest during non-staffed hours?
- Absolutely not. Our security system is made to keep this from happening. Every single person that enters this building must scan their thumbprint. Once you scan your thumbprint and walk in, you must shut the door behind you so that the next person is required to scan in as well. Regardless if you know them or are related to them. This rule is non-negotiable and failure to comply will result in a terminated membership.
- Guests and day passes are allowed to be purchased during our normal staffed hours.
- How does this effect group exercise?
- Group exercise will not be affected in any way other than not being able to purchase a day pass during classes that are outside of our normal staffed hours.
- Will the pool be accessible 24/7 as well?
- Unfortunately, it is too much of a risk to leave the pool unattended. Therefore the pool will only be available from 7am-6pm Monday through Friday with the exception of any scheduled group exercise class. Only attendants of the class will be allowed in the pool during those instances.
- Can I bring my kid in while I work out?
- Children under 12 years old are never allowed in the facility without exception. Children ages 12-15 that are paid members may enter the facility after hours with parental supervision. Children ages 16 and up that are paid members may enter the facility at any time.
- Will the sweat towels be available 24/7?
- In the evenings before we leave, we will set out a certain amount of sweat towels. Once that amount is used they will not be replenished until the next business day. You are encouraged to bring your own sweat towel. If we notice that we are losing the towels we will only provide them during the weekly staffed hours.
We are now currently signing up ALL paid members for 24 hour access so stop on by! We will be hosting the sign ups the rest of the week. Stop by anytime tonight (Wednesday) before 9pm, Thursday from 5:30am to 9:00pm, Friday from 5:30am to 7:00pm, or Saturday from 8:00am to 2:00pm. Our first day on the new staffed schedule will start on Monday, October 28th so make sure to come get your finger prints registered before then if you want 24 hour access!
Thank you all for your continued support, it’s because of you that we are able to make this incredible upgrade! Feel free to call us or email us for more information.
Joe Copeland, Director of SFWC